Colin Baker IS The Doctor!

Colin Baker IS The Doctor!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hello!

Hello & Welcome to my appreciation site which is dedicated to the Sixth Doctor and Dr Evelyn Smythe as featured in the excellent Big Finish audio adventures.

Here there is a quick reference story guide, a look at the relationship between the two main characters, reviews of each of the audio stories (to be updated during the next few months) and we shall be taking a peek into the future to see what is coming next for our favourite Time Lord and his trusty companion.

Please feel free to add your comments and discuss anything at all to do with the Sixth Doctor and Evelyn.

I hope you enjoy your visit and hope to see you here again soon.

Best Wishes, Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blocking me without a reason?
I don't understand...
How immature!

How can anyone be so mean...?
I needed someone to talk to...
Teaches me to actually trust anyone...

...never again. I learned my lesson...

Have a nice life Steve....If that's your real name....